Lemon-Lime Virus Cleanser with Lemongrass Lotion Combo

$12.00

This combination is for you if your hands are dry from frequent washing and sanitizing and you like a citrus fragrance.

We may need sanitizers for awhile yet, so the lotion will help keep your hands moisturized after you sanitize them with the Virus Cleanser. Sanitizer can be used on doorknobs, surfaces, hands and packaging.

Ingredients for Lemon-Lime Virus Cleanser:
This sanitizer is made with 70% isopropyl alcohol. (The other 30% is distilled water.) This is the same rubbing alcohol that is available in a pharmacy. To the alcohol we add a few drops of Lemon and a few drops of Lime essential oil, just to give you the fragrance of citrus in the air.

Lemon and Lime essential oils are gentle on the skin and refreshing to the mind. The little pump applies the spray evenly on countertop, doorknob and hands.

Ingredients for lemongrass Lotion:
Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Oil Extract, Gluten free Vitamin E, Lemongrass, Litsea cubeba, and Bergamot Essential Oils. 2.5 oz.

Description

This combination is for you if your hands are dry from frequent washing and sanitizing and you like a citrus fragrance.

We may need sanitizers for awhile yet, so the lotion will help keep your hands moisturized after you sanitize them with the Virus Cleanser. Sanitizer can be used on doorknobs, surfaces, hands and packaging.

Ingredients for Lemon-Lime Virus Cleanser:
This sanitizer is made with 70% isopropyl alcohol. (The other 30% is distilled water.) This is the same rubbing alcohol that is available in a pharmacy. To the alcohol we add a few drops of Lemon and a few drops of Lime essential oil, just to give you the fragrance of citrus in the air.

Lemon and Lime essential oils are gentle on the skin and refreshing to the mind. The little pump applies the spray evenly on countertop, doorknob and hands.

Ingredients for lemongrass Lotion:
Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Oil Extract, Gluten free Vitamin E, Lemongrass, Litsea cubeba, and Bergamot Essential Oils. 2.5 oz.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Lemon-Lime Virus Cleanser with Lemongrass Lotion Combo”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *